Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Major Revision / Update

I'm releasing a major update to statVat. Here are the details

Saw that I was recording the User Time of Possession wrong. Altered the way I'm storing it, which allows for me to provide an average on the Stats Average window. Also added a menu option in the Mouse Right Click event to "Fix Time of Possession". I will correct the game individually.

Add tons of new output for the "Export to HTML" feature. Now it exports all game detail with hyperlinks to browse to the games from the list. Be careful with this one right now. The file can get really big. I'm mapping out creating a mulitude of HTML files instead.

Changed the window layout. After much contemplation I decided to lose the MDI aspect and go with a single window. It's just much better on Windows that way. The window panes are resizable, and the program will remember their settings.

Added a registration feature. This is solely for contacting those that desire knowing when an update has been posted.

The "Make Filter" feature has a control array build issue. I'm surprised no one noticed. It is now fixed. Additionally, the "Contains" option was missing some qualifying characters. This is now fixed as well.

Added colorized list. If you don't like the color, or the fact that there is color at all, let me know. I'm not sure how this looks on windows as it handles colors quite differently than the Mac.

That's all for now. Stay tuned for more to come.....

Rocket0Sauce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home