Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Announcing the release of statVat 1.0

Well I've done it. I had a simple idea a couple weeks ago. Write a program that will store and display the game stats in the email EA sends out after each online game. After a lot of typing I'm at a point where I feel confident enough to release it to the public. I'll be "advertising" it on the VG Sport message board. Later I'll search around to find some other sites to add my link.

For now this will be the headquarters. I'm looking into a domain name and hoster. If you know of a good cheap/free ASP.Net hosting site post their URL here.

If you're here to download the application I hope you find it useful. Please read the User's guide before starting. Of course, come back and tell us what you think.

Enjoy,

Steve
Xbox: Rocket0Sauce